40 Days of Prayer
January 1 - February 9
Redeeming Grace Church’s mission is to go into the world with good news to make and equip growing disciples of Jesus Christ. Our ministry partners and missionaries help us fulfill our mission.
From Tuesday, January 1st to Saturday, February 9th, 2019, we will have the blessing of praying for our ministry partners and missionaries for 40 days!
- To serve our missionaries and ministry partners who fulfill our mission as a church family.
- To learn about the needs of our missionaries and ministry partners.
- To grow in prayer as a church family and in our heart for the lost in our communities and around the world.
- To be encouraged in our faith as we partake in God’s work among the nations through our prayers.
How can you get involved?
On your own:
- Sign up for our weekly emails here: this weekly email will include a Daily Prayer Focus, Featured Story, and Going Deeper sections.
- Print out or pick up a copy of our Daily Prayer Calendar.
- Pray for the ministry partners and missionaries daily.
- Attend our Ministry Partners Luncheon on Sunday, January 6th from 12:00-2:00 p.m. to meet and learn from representatives of our ministry partners and missionaries.
- Attend a Prayer for Missions meeting:
- Attend our Church Prayer Meeting on Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 starting at 7:30 p.m. For more information, please contact the church office.
- Gather together with family and friends, and encourage one another to pray for our ministry partners and missionaries.
For more information:
Thank you for praying for our partners in the gospel!