- This event has passed.
Men’s Bible Study: Discipleship Explored
April 22, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 9:30 am
An event every month that begins at 8:00am on day Fourth of the month, repeating until April 22, 2017
Discipleship Explored (DE) – A Study in the Book of Philippians
This eight-week course takes place twice a month on Saturday mornings beginning January 14th from 8:00-9:30 a.m. Here the Bible takes center stage as we explore Paul’s letter to the Philippians, and examine its call to live wholeheartedly for Christ. The course, lead by Vince Hinders, is interactive and will include teaching, Bible study, and discussion.
- January 14: Confident in Christ (Philippians 1:1-11)
- January 28: Living in Christ (Philippians 1:12-26)
- February 11: Standing together in Christ (Philippians 1:27 – 2:11)
- February 25: Transformed in Christ (Philippians 2:12-30)
- March 11: Righteous in Christ (Philippians 3:1-9)
- March 25: Knowing Christ (Philippians 3:10-4:1)
- April 8: Rejoicing in Christ (Philippians 4:2-9)
- April 22: Content in Christ (Philippians 4:10-23)
To sign up, please contact Kristo Voda at email@example.com. The course is free, but there a $5.00 charge for the Bible study book.