Sunday Afternoon Gathering
December 4, 2022 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
The gathering is open to all but especially for those who we are seeking to care for who are isolated because of COVID. Please consider attending and inviting others as it will be a rich time of fellowship. Here are the details:
- Who? ALL are WELCOME especially those who are immunocompromised or otherwise at high risk for adverse outcomes of COVID infection, people caring for those who are high risk, or prefer a low stimulation environment (I hear a few of you saying “WAIT! Edward is facilitating a low stimulating time of fellowship?!…ya, right, I have got to see that.” :). People are required to wear a mask, stay 6 feet apart and singing will be a cappella.
- Why? To provide a fellowship opportunity for saints in the church who are unable to join us on Sunday mornings.
- What? We will begin with singing a few songs, discuss learnings from the Scripture/sermon preached that morning, pray, take communion, and close with a final song.
- When? Sunday, from 4:00-5:00 p.m. Lord willing, we will have this type of gathering once or twice a month.
- Categories: Community, Worship
- Organizer: Edward Hunt
Room 102, 5200 Ox Rd.
Fairfax, VA 22030
- Frequency: Monthly