We want you to make an informed and faith-filled decision about coming to our indoor services. The information you need to evaluate what’s best for you is below. By way of reminder, we will continue to live-stream the Sunday service at 10:30 a.m. on YouTube.
The elders and staff have carefully considered our members’ input and have tried to respect the range of perspectives and needs represented in our congregation. In addition, we are seeking to honor Governor Northam’s Executive Orders. Here’s what the Sunday service looks like since we moved inside.
- Health – If you or a member of your family are sick or have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past two weeks, please stay home. If you attend a service in-person and later find out that you were sick, please contact SaraJane Strylowski.
- Masks (updated 7/10/21) – Masks are optional while in the building.
- We have set aside one half of the balconies where all are required to wear a mask.
- Seating (updated 7/10/21) – Seating on the main level and half of the balconies is normal, pre-COVID seating. One half of the balconies has been designated mask-only, regardless of vaccination status. (Children under the age of 2 are permitted in this section without a mask).
- Grace Kids – We are able to care for children aged 6 months to 5th Grade. More information is available here.
- Coffee – We will have no coffee service for the time being.
- If someone gets COVID – If we are notified that someone who has attended our service has contracted COVID-19, we will send an email to those who sat near them, and/or those who get our Saturday updates. If you haven’t been getting them, sign up here. (This will sign you up for the RGC Connect as well).
- Changes – We will continue to monitor plans based on current information, including statistics in Fairfax County.
These are our current plans – subject to change depending on how things go and the input we receive. If you see things that you think can be improved, please let us know! Each week we’ll evaluate to make sure we are continuing to provide as safe an environment as we can, while continuing to provide a place for God’s people to come together for worship and fellowship.