During our Kingdom Citizens series, we will be providing you questions each week for reflection and study for the coming week’s sermon text. Please use these to help prepare your heart to receive God’s Word this Sunday. The sermon title this week is “The Kingdom is Today” from Luke 8:4-15.
- What is the kingdom of God? How would you define it in light of last week’s sermon and the text for this week?
- What is the secret of the kingdom that Jesus teaches in this parable?
- What is the seed? How does that help you understand the kingdom of God and its role in your life now?
- Which of these four soils best describes your heart? Why?
- Are you a sower? Is there someone you can sow God’s Word into this week?