Redeeming Grace Church has direct, personal, and regular involvement in different parts of the globe. Church members are helping to plant churches in Tokyo, Japan, and working with the resettlement of North Korean refugees in South Korea. Many members of our church have traveled to Mexico and the Dominican Republic to support the gospel’s advance in those two nations, working at an orphanage in Mexico and a church in the Dominican Republic.
- Haddie’s House (Middle East) – Church members Scott and Katy, along with their family, seek to share and show the love of God through normal means of sharing and Haddie’s House. Grab a few tissues, prepare to be inspired, and watch the video. You can support their work through this link (project code 110756).
- Iglesia Cristiana Oasis (Santiago, Dominican Republic) – Teams from Redeeming Grace Church travel annually to Iglesia Cristiana Oasis, hosting a VBS, completing construction projects, and teaching in different contexts. Graduating seniors from Iglesia Cristiana Oasis travel to Fairfax, where they tour the capital region and build friendships with church members.
- NK Missions (Busan, South Korea) – Church members Lou and Lisa Gallo serve with NK Missions, living in Busan, South Korea, and assisting with the resettlement of North Korean refugees.
- Rancho 3M (Guadalupe, Mexico) – Youth and parents from Redeeming Grace Church travel annually to Rancho 3M, where we host a VBS and complete construction projects. Many of these years, one of our pastors joins the team and spends time instructing the staff in Bible reading and application. Additionally, several young adults have volunteered for periods ranging from several months to several years.
- Tokyo Mission (Tokyo, Japan) – Church members Seita and Emma Sakaguchi live in Tokyo and are helping plant a church in their Toyosu neighborhood. Watch a short five-minute video to learn how God is using this family to reach the unreached, for His glory.