Skip to content
Plan Your Visit
Leadership and Staff
Upcoming Events (Jan-Mar)
Bible Reading Plan
Forms and Guidelines
Co-Op Overview Checklist
If you are a new family to Co-op, please ensure that you have read and understood each bullet by choosing Yes to each question. Choose “N/A” in the box if it does not apply to you. (There is more info on each of these in the policy manual or here in the registration packet.)
1. I am familiar with the Thursday parking policy. (Including teen drivers, direction of traffic, closed parking places, church guest spots, upper parking lot…)
2. There are three places for my student to be during Co-op class time. I am familiar with these three locations, and I am committed to making sure my student (and other students) adheres to these guidelines. This applies to Tuesdays and Thursdays.
3. I have marked a location for my student for every hour they are at Co-op, even when they are not in class. (Ex. Student is in a 9:00 class and an 11:20 class. You must mark where your student will be during the 10:10 hour - i.e. Study Hall, Home, with Mom etc…)
4. There is no outside monitor provided on Tuesdays. I understand that if I would like for my student to be able to be outside during lunch on Tuesdays, I will need to be present and provide outside supervision.
5. I understand how the blog works and that it is the only form of communication for most Co-op information.
6. I understand the food and cleaning guidelines if I allow or provide food for a class, and I will vacuum and clean tables and keep the food in your classroom.
7. I have a Child Protection Questionnaire form on file with the church.
Comments or Questions about Above Items