“Contribute to the needs of the saints and seek to show hospitality.”
– Romans 12:13
Based on this Scripture from Romans, the Hospitality Team seeks to serve our church family and guests by providing a warm, welcoming environment as well as delicious food and drink at church events. We also operate the Sunday morning coffee bar which provides a wonderful fellowship experience as well as a great opportunity to greet visitors.
Hospitality Team responsibilities:
- Reception planning and catering for installation of new pastors or farewell of departing pastors
- Preparing refreshments for church events, such as retreats and outreach related opportunities
- Provide hospitality arrangements for visiting pastors, missionaries, and special invited guests
- Pastoral meetings with visiting pastors
- Memorial Services
- Caregroup Leaders Luncheons
- Sunday Morning Coffee Service
Jesus did not just welcome us as believers into His kingdom. He welcomed us into His family. Our desire as a team is to provide an opportunity for our church family, as well as our guests, to experience the love of Christ through sharing fellowship and food and drink together. In His name and for His glory!
We welcome you to join us. For more information about our Hospitality Ministry, please contact Nancy Rogers.