We see great things accomplished for God’s glory as women come together in the local church. Our desire is for women to grow together in love for, adoration of, and service to Christ and one another. Our hope is to impact one another through care, community, and discipleship. We see the fruit of these efforts impacting the world around us and furthering the gospel of Jesus Christ because of His grace, love, and mercy in our lives.
- Weekday Women: This meeting happens the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Women gather for a low-preparation Bible study, fellowship and prayer. Babies are welcome and childcare is provided. For more information, please contact Lesley Mullery.
- Women’s Book Club: Meeting until May 2020, women gather on alternate Tuesdays starting September 17 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. to study one of John Stott’s classics, The Cross of Christ, now available at the church bookstore. For more information, please contact Karen Vaseghi.
- Women’s Simeon Trust Bible Study: Join other women to study apocalyptic literature using online course material offered through the Charles Simeon Trust. This begins Saturday, January 25, from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. For more information, please contact Valori Maresco.
- Potluck Supper & Game Night: Consider joining us on Saturday, January 25 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. to kick off the new year 2020 with food, fun, and fellowship! For more information, please contact Stephanie.
- Women’s Brunch: We invite all women ages 16 and older to join us Saturday, March 21 from 9:30 – 11:30 a.m. for brunch, fellowship, and an encouraging word from guest speaker Karen Haralson about our identity as beloved daughters of God through Christ. The suggested donation for brunch is $3, but guests and college students eat free! For more information, contact Stephanie.
- Known & Loved: The Women’s Ministry would love to invite all women ages 16 and older to our spring event on Friday evening, April 24, and Saturday, April 25. Guest speaker Brenda Pauken will share a biblical foundation for spiritual friendships, practical steps for discipleship, and how to care for women who have experienced trauma. Visit our event page online to register and find out more. We hope you’ll join us!