We see great things accomplished for God’s glory as women come together in the local church. Our desire is for women to grow together in love for, adoration of, and service to Christ and one another.
Our hope is to impact one another through care, community, and discipleship. We see the fruit of these efforts impacting the world around us and furthering the gospel of Jesus Christ because of His grace, love, and mercy in our lives.
Ezekiel 37:1-14 describes the valley of dry bones. We are acutely aware of dryness. It affects women in every community, every stage of life, every age bracket. But we have a great hope in our great God. He has breathed new breath into our lifeless bones. There is grace upon grace for what He has in store for us. It is with confidence we can approach the throne of grace to be restored by His Word, encouraged by His people, and equipped by His Spirit to do His work. Our Women’s Ministry currently offers various women’s bible studies, including The Charles Simeon Trust Study for Women. For more information about our Women’s Ministry, please contact the church office.
- Weekday Women: This meeting happens the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month from 9:30 – 11:00 a.m. Women gather for a low-preparation Bible study, fellowship and prayer. Babies are welcome and childcare is provided. For more information, please contact Lesley Mullery.
- Women’s Book Club: Meeting until May 2020, women gather on alternate Tuesdays starting Spetember 17 from 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. to study one of John Stott’s classics, The Cross of Christ, now available at the church bookstore. For more information, please contact Karen Vaseghi.
- Women’s Simeon Trust Bible Study: Join other women to study apocalyptic literature using online course material offered through the Charles Simeon Trust. This begins Saturday, January 25, from 9:00 – 10:30 a.m. For more information, please contact Valori Maresco.
- Potluck Supper & Game Night: Consider joining us on Saturday, January 25 from 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. to kick off the new year 2020 with food, fun, and fellowship! For more information, please contact Stephanie Haddock de Jesús.
- Spring Celebration: Save the date – Saturday, March 21 – to celebrate together the beginning of Spring! More details coming soon.