Life-Affirming Ministry Opportunities
Coming up in March
Hypothermia Prevention Week – 3/1 to 3/8
- In partnership with Sojourn church, we are opening our doors to care for those experiencing homelessness. We will provide them with food, a warm place to sleep, and time in community. You can still sign up to serve or donate supplies!
Sanctity of Life Ministries Annual Fellowship Dinner – 3/27
- Consider serving as a table host for the Annual Fellowship Dinner. This year’s speaker is Abby Johnson, a former Planned Parenthood clinic director who has become a passionate advocate for the unborn.
- A crisis pregnancy resource center located in Woodbridge and Manassas that empowers women and men considering abortion to choose life for their unborn children and find abundant life in Christ.
Jubilee Campaign USA
- A non-profit organization that promotes the human rights and religious liberty of ethnic and religious minorities worldwide, including protection from bodily harm and sexual exploitation.
- A drop-in day center that shares the love of God with the poor and homeless in Fairfax.
Power Packs Project
- A non-profit organization that aims to improve the mental and physical health of children by helping families in need provide nutritious meals over weekends when school breakfast and lunch programs are unavailable to them.
- A non-profit organization that inspires, recruits, and resources churches and families in Virginia to foster and adopt in order to spread the love of Christ to children in crisis.
Sanctity of Life Ministries
- A crisis pregnancy resource center located in Fairfax and Alexandria that spreads the gospel of Jesus Christ, affirms life in the womb, and offers compassionate support, education, and medical services.
Young Life Capernaum
- A local ministry that seeks to impact the lives of students with disabilities in Fairfax.