Day 1- Foundation of Love
Optional pre-Bible lesson activity:
- Paint a nine-foot indoor ceiling (drywall stilts)
- Pour a sidewalk (concrete mixer)
- Install a window on the fifth floor (boom lift)
- Break down a thick concrete wall (sledgehammer)
- Dig a large hole and haul away the dirt (skid steer loader)
- Melt and fasten two pieces of steel (arc welder)
- Pack gravel into place (compactor)
- Cut a thick piece of tile (angle grinder)
Follow up activity: Plan out what you are going to include in your Operation Christmas Child box.
Are you going to send it to a boy or a girl, what age group do you want to send your box to?
I wonder where your Operation Christmas Child box will go! For more information on Operation Christmas Child, visit their website!