We learned of three people who attended church on Sunday, March 14, and subsequently tested positive for COVID-19.
What we know:
- These people were on the Main Level only.
- All were wearing masks while in the building.
- People that they had conversations with or sat near while at the service have been informed.
General COVID-19 Information:
- The Fairfax County Health Department defines a close contact with a COVID-19 positive person as:
- You were with them for 15 minutes (cumulatively within 24 hours) within a 6′ distance.
- The CDC defines a close contact with a COVID-19 positive person as:
- You were within 6 feet for a total of 15 minutes or more of someone who has COVID-19 .
- You provided care at home to someone who is sick with COVID-19.
- You had direct physical contact with the person (hugged or kissed them).
- You shared eating or drinking utensils.
- They sneezed, coughed, or somehow got respiratory droplets on you.
Please contact SaraJane with further questions.