Know & Share the Gospel
February 2 @ 8:30 am - 9:30 am
An event every week that begins at 8:30 am on Sunday, repeating until February 16, 2020
The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few. Therefore, pray earnestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest. Luke 10:2
A disciple must know the gospel and be able to share the gospel if they are going to go into the world with good news. Know and Share the Gospel is designed to equip disciples to know and share the gospel!
Come out to Know and Share the Gospel if you want to:
- Strengthen the foundations of your faith.
- Grow in the ability to articulate the gospel in a variety of situations.
- Build healthy relationships with people outside the church.
- Learn to share the gospel simply, clearly and effectively.
- Want to grow in your love for God and his purposes.
- See people changed by the power of the gospel.
Sharing the gospel is usually more effective and more fun if you do it with someone else. So why not grab a friend, or family member to join you in this magnificent adventure!