Online Church Directory
The online directory is provided for the personal use of church members only. Please feel free to make copies for your own personal use, but we ask that you do not distribute them or use them for any type of solicitation.”
Once you click the link above (“Member Login”), you will be redirected to the secure members’ only site. This site supports only Safari, Firefox, or Internet Explorer as your internet browser. You will have to allow pop-ups on your computer in order to see the pictorial directory.
Instructions for Creating a Member Login
- The link above (“Member Login”) will direct you to the login page.
- If you are accessing the page for the first time, type in your name and e-mail address (as it appears in the church directory) under “New User Login.” If you are a church member, the system will automatically find you in the database.
- A username and password will be e-mailed to you.
- Enter the username and password that was e-mailed to you.
- Follow the instructions for creating a password of your own.
Directions for Navigating the Directory Site
Once you enter the site, click on “Directories”. Follow the instructions to select the type of directory you want to display, then click “Preview”. A copy of the directory will show in a pop-up.
E-mail addresses are not listed in the pictorial directory. If you would like to find a member’s e-mail address, simply click on “Locate Individual” under the “Directories” tab to locate an individual’s information.
If you would like to change how much of your information is shown in the online directory, or if you would like to opt out all together, click on “My Personal Preferences” under the “My Profile” tab.